Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Truth About Lottery System Prices

I subscribe to a lot of other newsletters.

And I don't really know why.

None of them actually tell me anything new. But I guess it's important to keep up with what's happening in my field.

What I've noticed, however, is something that concerns me.

A lot of these people are giving away their products at desperate prices.

This morning I read one e-mail which has offered me a price that is a giant 70% reduction off.

Now, I wonder... how does that make everybody else feel who have bought it at the normal price?

I think they would be very disappointed.

In fact, I think they would be very annoyed as well.

I have a number of price reductions on my products - but everybody gets to buy at the same price.

I'll tell you why...

I consider my products are worth a certain amount.

This is often the market price... the price that similar products are selling for.

Then I discount them heavily for my customers.

But that discount price is always the final price... it never goes lower.

I never have "sales" of my regular products. 

The only exception lately has been this one: http://www.lottotrafficbuilder.com... down to a measley 7 bucks. And for those who bought it at the undiscounted price of $39.95, you're welcome to contact me for a bonus that will make up for it!

So if you're hanging around waiting for an even lower price for most of the products I sell, you'll be waiting forever!

My discount prices are the final ones:

My Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991, and on Special today. http://www.silverlotto.com

Custom Profiles: Don't want to fill out your Silver Lotto System yourself? I'll do them for you.

My Lotto-80 Predictive Play System: Gets you the best advantage every game with an easy red and green light play indicator.

Silver Lotto PRO System: A tri-combination of the Silver Lotto System, Lotto-80 and 4 Custom Profiles that shoots the expected winning percentage to an amazing 99%.

My PowerSpread System: Specialized Silver Lotto System for USA and Australian Powerball.

My Lotto Syndicate: Get 4,200 lines for the same price as 14 lines - played for you. You don't have to do a thing.