Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beat The Post-Winning Blues... And A Lifetime Offer For You

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

My local lotto shop now has one of them new fangled ticket readers.

You take your tickets and put them under the infrared scanning light. 

If you're extra lucky, the readout will come up "Please See Your Retailer." It generally means a prize is too big for the retailer to pay you out from their till.

That happened to me yesterday.

I was happily dipping my tickets under the red scanning light, getting nowhere.

And then suddenly, up came the notice that everyone dreams of.

My first thought was to put my name and address on the back of the ticket, as a way of confirming that it was mine.

But just as a precaution, I ran the ticket under the red light again.

The readout simply said: "Sorry, this is not a winning ticket..."

And the retailer confirmed it. "Sometimes if you put your ticket to them at the wrong angle, it will ask you to check at the counter," he said.

Well, that was a bitter blow.

And to make things worse, I had the lowest payout for many months.

While my 99% winning odds record was still intact, the amount was much lower than I expected.

So guess what I did?

I immediately ordered next week's tickets, and paid for them on the spot.

Now, normally I would go down closer to the draw time to buy my tickets. It's just a practical way of keeping my money a little longer... spending it only just before it's needed and keeping its usefulness to me a little longer.

But this time I didn't.

And you want to know why?

I did it to offset the pain of losing. That's right.

Getting my next week's tickets straight away meant that I had something to look forward to for the week.

It's a simple but effective way of reducing the memory of a bad event by building anticipation for the next one.

And it works a treat.

I'm now excited about what will happen next Saturday - all through the week.

Try it!


Someone else was disappointed today. 

They couldn't follow through on their Lifetime Offer payment, and so one more slot is now available.

It's a rare chance to get all my products for a fraction of the cost. And it also includes the exciting new income website I told you about a few posts ago - that's worth as much as the Lifetime Offer or more. You can see the full story here a few posts back.

Rush over to http://www.silverlotto.com/lifetime.htm and grab it before it goes.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver