Friday, March 19, 2010

Where's My Jet Pack?


[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I pride myself on being a kinda "future man."

I've been living in the 21st century long before it was invented :-)

I had one of the first mobile phones. Yes, it was a brickphone, came in a small suitcase, and was horrendously expensive to call people at about $3 a minute.

That was well over 2 decades ago. 

And now a new, slim iPhone 3GS is tucked happily in my pocket .

And this amazing collection of glass and microchips is not only a fully featured cell phone, but also a GPS too. 

I bought one of the first GPS units when they came out, a Navman, for the eye watering price of nearly US$2500.

Now a $100 TomTom application in my iPhone does the same thing - and far more effectively.

I love the future...

My house is staffed with nearly half a dozen cleaning robots.

These iRobot Roomba's whirl their busy little way around my house, keeping the floors spic and span. They've been doing this for the last few years.

Now I've got my eye on a jet pack, developed by a fellow New Zealander and going into production next year.

So - knowing my interest in the future - you would think my lottery systems are based on today's latest whiz-bang technology.

They're not. 

They are practically the only thing in my house that is "last century."

And this is a good thing.

And it's because they're built on a solid platform of research and results that can't be improved upon.

It's the reason I don't have any competition, and why my products sell so well...

Because thousands of Silverites (buyers of my systems) have won prizes in each year of its existence, since 1991. 

And you can't replicate that success even with today's super-computers.

Because it's not about technology, but a trade secret that has been proven to work:

---

"WINNER - $3.2 MILLION!"
"Dear KEN,
...Last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... 
This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each 
(total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6."

- Maher M. (qal*****@hotmail.com)
---

There are some things you can't improve on...they simply get better with age.

I have hundreds of happy winnner testimonies to prove it.

That's why - even with the top equipment in my office right now - I can't find any way to make my systems work better. 

And believe me, if there was a way I would have found it!

And the best of those Jetson-style products is my Silver Lotto PRO System.

If you're looking into the future to get more winnings, there's no better - or easier way - than my PRO system.

It's the most effective and future-proof system I have ever produced.

The best part... if you already own the Silver Lotto System, you only need the $7.80 monthly membership and a set of Custom Profiles that last forever.


Everything is done for you, and you can get started right now: http://www.silverlottopro.com
Welcome to your winning future.

Oh, and keep reading these newsletters to find out when I buy my new jet pack!

But get the PRO system first: http://www.silverlottopro.com.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver