Saturday, March 27, 2010

3-2-1 Launch! A Winning Lottery Product Blasts Off!

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

We're live!

Even if your interest about my new website project is raging at fever pitch right now, resist the temptation to go to the link at the bottom of this page just now.

Because I'd like to tell you a few interesting advantages about my new offering today - my Silver Lotto Sites.

It's stuff that's not shown at the website. 

But first, let me tell you this is the first time I've done something like this in - oh, 15 years or so...

So it's quite special. Let me explain what it is...

For the first time ever, you can now buy an Official Silver Lotto Website.

A Silver Lotto Site.

And you potentially make money from it through sales of my products. 

And it's also an investment. I'll tell you why in a moment.

Here's what's good about it...

Your Silver Lotto Site is an official sales website - that means it's fully backed by me. And it sells the most demanded products ever.

I'm talking about my Silver Lotto System. The best lottery system in the world, and still getting more popular every month - climbing fast, and been doing that since 1991. I've already doubled sales this year from last year, and we're on track to grow even faster this coming 12 months. 

Hang on to my coat-tails for a wild ride with your own Silver Lotto Site!

There's a continuing demand for an effective lottery system that hasn't even been scratched yet. And the Silver Lotto Site builds on that demand.

As owner you get a Silver Lotto Site website, a blog, automated traffic and a whole heap of other advantages - including any profit if you sell the site later on.

But here's what really makes your official Silver Lotto website a smackbang winner for you...

You not have to do anything about the website, sales, payments or updates. Not a thing.

Just buy and sit back. I do the hard work for you.

I provide visitors.

Not just tire-kickin' prospects and viewers like the empty promises many other product websites make. 

But real, potential buyers.

In the past it's been hard to find that rare breed - someone with their wallet out, ready to pay.

But I have experience in getting that kind of buyer, and this qualified traffic is done without you having to lift a finger.

How do I do that?

Many ways. Among them I produce promotional videos, content and blogs that herd folk in to the site with a spoonful of honey.

Some of the viewing figures can be amazing. For example, right now I have less than 10 videos running on Youtube that have got me over 100,000 views in less than 6 weeks. And that's without ANY of them showing people falling over at weddings or animals doing tricks.

So that's 200,000 fresh pairs of eyes eagerly lapping up my words and watching my videos - in just a few short weeks!

It's the kind of traffic power I can get you for your investment website... your Silver Lotto Site.

OK, so you buy a Silver Lotto Site... how can you be sure I'm going to work it and support it?

Well, the answer's obvious - I have a vested interest. Because for every sale you and I make, you get 60% and I get 40% of the sale price, less some small costs taken by ClickBank.

It's a win-win! I' will be the keenest, most enthusiastic promoter of y/our business you'll ever find. Because we're in this together, and I want you to make millions. And because then I'll make 40% of those millions. (I'm not greedy).

Now, there's a couple of great things that will result from our partnership.

First, there's the sales i.ncome I've told you about.

Then there's the freedom. If your Silver Lotto Site works out OK, you'll get a nice side income from it. Which will help you pay off a car, go on a trip, shout the family out to a restaurant. 

And you'll have time and the freedom to do this because you're not doing an ounce of work to earn it. You have all the time in the world because you don't even have to check a thing. Just look at your bank account every 2 weeks when the check comes in.

I designed it as a perfect business, and you can't get any better than that.

By the way, all sales payment and the m.oney side of things are handled by ClickBank.com. They send you out the checks every two weeks. I never touch it. You're 100% safe.

In my mind, that's a perfect life for you.

And another good thing - the main reason you should buy a Silver Lotto Site - later on you can sell it. 

That's why all my effort is designed to give you a tangible asset that increases in value. 

By how much? Well, I've seen websites at flippa.com with sales of a tiny $30 a MONTH selling for $5,000.

As a Silver Lotto Site owner, you can sell your website and keep whatever it sells for. 

And we continue to support the new owner. 

There are no guarantees of any income level - but I promise I'll use all my skill and experience on your Silver Lotto Site... so you can start your retirement fund, or spare cash for hobbies, or gas for your car... whatever you'll use it for.

One more thing...

You get first bite for only a week. Then I move the Silver Lotto Site to a reseller site like Flippa where there are 300,000 viewers a month - and advertise it world-wide for a higher price. 

Because of the product and reputation - not to mention the enormous potential and convenience of not having to do any traffic promotion or other work - it will sell in a flash.

Your chance to buy it is gone forever.

First in, first served! 

Don't miss out this time.