Monday, March 15, 2010

Is Your Cause B-I-G Enough?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I have no trouble getting revved up about buying next week's tickets.

But maybe you don't. Maybe it takes a bit of effort to get down to the lotto shop.

Maybe money is tight, and you just can't raise the enthusiasm to splash out just now.

I understand. We are all driven differently.

Different beliefs, different energy levels, different personalities.

But unless you forge ahead in a focused manner, you'll get nowhere... like the many Silverites using my system who missed out on MILLIONS because they failed to play that day:

---
...alas I let that fateful night go by when I did not buy, 
and the prize pool meant that $1M would have been won 
as my first line of numbers came up."

- Lester R . (Name and Address Supplied)
---

Perhaps it's time to change your thinking.

Perhaps you need a BIGGER cause... one that will take you out of your comfort zone - and get you into action.

Here's an example...

As I've mentioned before in these newsletters, I've lost a heap of weight with my own self-devised program: http://www.bannedfooddiet.com.

But - like anyone making changes to their life - sometimes the temptation to eat more of the wrong foods gets a little hard to resist.

I could easily slip back... and GAIN the 30 pounds I lost.

But I don't.

Because I have a bigger cause. 

And it's this...

I believe - and have scientific proof - that my eating plan will help extend my life. A LOT.

Not just increasing it by a couple of years, but maybe as much as 10-20 years.

And one of the huge side benefits - I'll also be in better health for much longer. It won't be just an extended existence in a Zimmer frame, but a fit 'n healthy one bounding around like a buck rabbit.

So every time I reach for a chocolate biscuit, the image of my vastly improved life flashes before my eyes (not the rabbit one!)

This is strong enough to STOP me dead in my tracks, hand poised over the biscuit jar.

In other words, my overall cause is greater than any day-to-day short term thinking.

It is a very powerful motivator.

Now, what if your cause was to:

- help out poorer people in your city?
- Or develop a building that will last beyond you?
- Or have the spare time to invent something that will change the world?

The possibilities are immense, especially if you aim for the Powerball with its multi-million dollar payout.

With that behind you, the world's your oyster.

Whatever you can dream of is easier when you have the funds.

Buy my system, then go find a cause!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver