Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Win Lottery With Just $7?






As my research keeps adding new winning results to the Lotto-80 System, its usefulness keeps getting better. This just in from a US player:
---
"dear Ken,
Once again I got another prize using the lotto80. This
time it was all up $27000.00 from 3 tickets over the
last month and I cant thank you enough for the opportunity
to get winning tickets all the time...
Deidre S.
---

It cost Deidre just over $7 a month to get the information she needed to win consistently.

The Lotto-80 System is proving to be a major player in over 40 games around the world.

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems a couple of years ago, but I never
paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real bonus.
F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

It all happened because of the ongoing tweaks I make to the Lotto-80 System:

  • - I've increased the Lotto-80 System success rate of most games, like Mega Millions which gained a 76% odds increase.
  • - I added separate days of the week for those games that play on multiple days. For example, if you play in the United States, many of the games there play twice a week or more. With the upgrade you can now choose the best day to play. Or in Canada - the Lotto 649 plays Wednesday and Saturday. You get to choose the best between those days also.
  • - You get to see all games in the one place... some 40+ of them around the world. So for example, if you play the New York game, but suddenly decide to play Powerball as well, you can look that up too. I should charge $7.80 per month per game, but I don't - they are all on the same site. No extra cost to you.
  • - I am constantly adding more games, and more are coming as soon as I finish the research.
It's just $7.80 a MONTH to predict the success of your next lottery game.

Not $7.80 a day, or week... but a Month!

---
"THANKS KEN--I SAVED MY MONEY THIS WEEK!"

Dear Ken,

Your 80 program said I should only have
a 50% chance of winning in my game so I
didn't play as much. Imagine my surprise
when the numbers were not close and I
only managed 3 out of 6. I'll take more
notice next time. Thanks for a wonderful
service.
Jacqueline S (USA)
---

Here's the website address to go to, but a warning - unless you order within the next couple of hours, we won't be able to complete your order until Sunday. That's because my processing company closes for the weekend shortly: http://www.lotto-80.com









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

PS. People sometimes tell me my systems are too cheap to be any good. They are not - it's just that the currency exchange rate means I can keep prices low for you while still covering my costs. See my blog post here for full details.

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]