Saturday, July 04, 2009

Is Day Of The Week Important For Winning Lottery Games






Ever wondered if one day is better than another for playing lotto?

If your game plays more than once a week, this tip could save you a lot of money...

#TIP: Play the off-peak, least popular games for greater profits.

For some areas this could be a midweek game, a Tuesday or Wednesday instead of the more popular Saturday game.

And it's because the mid-week games are played by fewer players. If a smaller number of players are involved, the odds for winning and sharing a greater part of the prize are dramatically improved for you.

To find out which days are the *least* popular, go down to your local lotto store and simply ask them! You'll be surprised what you can find out about the habits of your fellow players.

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago,
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00!
My last win was this past Wednesday when
I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend