Friday, July 03, 2009

When's The Best Time To WIn Lotto?






Most people prefer defined, set times for doing stuff.

They rarely act on a whim.

Giving up smoking? Going to lose weight?

Most folk say they'll do it on Monday... regardless of whatever day it is now. Or at the beginning of the month, or New Year.

They know - and we know - they are just deferring the pain for a little while longer.

But it's always there.

I get many emails from people who assure me they are going to start next week, next month... one day in the far future they will act on my advice and begin using my system to get lotto prizes.

In the meantime life intervenes.

They might be struck down by a bus, or a stroke, or just bad fortune. And they'll never get the chance to live out even some of their dreams.

A few years later they reflect on their 'bad' luck. They see thousands of winners taking up the challenge and getting winnings, and wonder why they got left so far behind.

To them I say: Life is short. You need to start my system now.

Not Monday. Not a decade later when you get round to it...

---
Hi Ken
I been playing the lotto for 12 years and
never had won anything , then last week
I brought you silver lotto system and did
play saturday and monday, on saturday I
got 3+ numbers and on Monday I got 5
numbers out of 6, I was so close to get
the big one I never been that far so I
am very happy I think one day I could get
the big one who knows so far your system
works, thanks mate.
How I can sell your systems to my mates
and get the 20 bucks comission?

Jose. qal*****@hotmail.com
---


Delay is deadly.

So what's stopping you?

How do you get off your comfortable butt and spring into action?

I do it by visualizing the prize... the amount piled high in my bank vault, the fun of sharing with my family and friends, the benefits of winning. Just like Amy:

---
..."After all that excitement we didn't know how much we had won! We waited for the announcement and it came a couple of hours later and it could have been $200 thousand dollars, we weren't sure. My husband stuck the ticket to his chest with masking tape from his workshop and said he wasn't going out anywhere until he could get down to the lottery shop and make sure. We checked again and again, then finally the result came up on the website and it was $200,000 confirmed. It was just a blessing, coming at the right time because I hold down 2 jobs to bring the money in, the bills were mounting up and we don't live expensively but it wasn't working for us."

"I'm so glad I followed through with getting your system worked out, it really paid off. We finished our mortgage, bought a new car, and put the money in our bank for a while till we decide what to do with it. Our son got his glove and a good story to tell his team! So thank you, thank you. Your system rocks!!"
Amy.
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Start HERE today!

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]