Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Lottery Win Advice From A Burglar






For almost a year I didn't set our house alarm system whenever we were out. Yet I still paid nearly $50 a month for the system to send out a security guard when it went off.

Which it did - three times in a month once. It then cost me $60 each time.

And the culprit was our cat, a 9 year-old Birman, who unknown to us become active in the empty house when we were gone.

For the first two false alarms, I didn't figure out the cause. But the last one I did - when the security guy discovered our friendly cat wandering past the trigger points.

At least I knew that the security people took only 7 minutes to reach our house. But what an expensive way to discover it.

Then began the quest to find the options. Thousands of dollars it would cost to have our sensors changed to 'animal-proof' ones. And even then they weren't guaranteed to work.

It seemed an impossible task.

Then came the burglary that changed things.

I tell you about that in a minute.

Trying to find an alarm - like looking for a lotto winning solution that works - seems just as impossible. There are a lot of persuasive hucksters out there.

My alarm guy couldn't guarantee results. So I was reluctant to do the big spend.

Thankfully there's only one solid guideline to choosing a lottery winning system: Select a system which shows plenty of testimonials.

These are all proof of success.

Forget the systems with a few high winning examples. Chance, luck and coincidence will make any system look like it works with one or two big wins.

What you need are constant, numerous examples that show MANY players winning MANY times.

The secret is that you can improve your odds hugely by playing more often:

---
"I Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS On Powerball!"

"Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00,
$10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many
times... I won every week for four months
on Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR
SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you"

- Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)


---
"Constant Wins Got Me $33,675.00 - -
PLUS Another $1,370.00 Last Wednesday!"

Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago,
and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00!
My last win was this past Wednesday when
I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---


Back to the burglary...

It wasn't our place, but someone else in another city had property stolen from inside their house.

Like us, they had a cat inside, and didn't set their alarm.

And the burglar had left a note for them: "Put your cat out and turn your alarm on, dumb a***", he had exclaimed in a scrawl on a piece of paper. Nice guy.

I took the advice to heart. Now every time we leave, I either put out the cat, or shut it in a sensorless room for short trips.

No more problems!









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]