Thursday, July 16, 2009

Most Outrageous Lottery Win Offer For 18 Years






If you haven't bought the Silver Lotto System yet, today's post must contain the most outrageous promise I've ever made in my 18 years of lotto winning...

To my knowledge no-one else on the planet has made such an extreme offer for playing lotto, ever.

Here we go. Starts today.

This is the offer I've just put up on the Silver Lotto System website right now...

************************************
Tickets-In-An-Envelope
DOUBLE MONEY-BACK GTEE!
If You Don't Win A Prize In 3 Months,
I'll Give You TWICE Your Money Back!
************************************

That's right. I'm making this outrageous claim because for over a decade and a half I have proven that when a lotto game is played according to my instructions, players can win a prize in 8 out of every 10 games. Even more.

Boy, if I'm wrong, that is going to make a huge hole in my pocket, isn't it?

I don't think so.

Because since 1991 I have proven that when a lotto game is played according to my instructions, most players can win a prize in 8 out of every 10 games.

I've personally gone as high as a 99% win rate. That's a prize in almost EVERY game I've played.

I can only say this if my Silver Lotto System works like a dream. And it does.

Year after year of hard statistics have proven my system works like crazy.

Yes, the statistics and winners - thousands of them, including me - have made me so confident in my system, that I can state this following sentence.

I solemnly swear:

"If you play your lottery game exactly according to my directions, and fail to win at least 1 single prize or free ticket in 3 months, I'll give you DOUBLE your Silver Lotto System purchase back!"

It's this simple... get a large envelope and mark on the front "Double My Money Back." Play for 3 months, and after each game put your tickets in the envelope. If you don't win a single prize in that period, seal it up and post that envelope to me - and I'll give you twice the cost of the Silver Lotto System purchase back!

Right now you can pick up the Silver Lotto System on special offer... $97 reduced to just $39.95.

That means I'll be giving you over $79 back ($39.95 x 2) in 3 month's time if you don't make a single win or even get a free ticket.

There's no small print, no minimum amount of games you need play (though I expect you to play weekly as most players do), and no minimum spend.

And this is on top of my remarkable standard Trippple Guarantee!

Now, there's a limit to how long I'll keep this offer open. If returners take advantage of my goodwill, I'll pull it fast.

So take me up on it - while the offer's still on the table.

You now have nothing to lose.

There is now no barrier to you winning this weekend.

Get over there now. It's an instant download.

You'll have the Silver Lotto System on your screen in just a minute or so: http://www.silverlotto.com









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend