Thursday, July 23, 2009

3 Questions From Potential Lottery Winners






Here's some interesting emails I found in my inbox today:

---
"Ken,
I've just been reading all over your lotto site and you've screwed up. Did you know you have too many guarantees? If I don't win there's the 2 month ClickBank one, then your free membership for 6 months with your Lotto-80, the triple pledge, then the double Lotto80 membership for a year, and now you give us the double your moneyback thing! Seriously, I believed you on the first one - you're going overboard on all of these! I still bought your system anyway."
Jarrad W.
---

Jarrad - yes, there's some serious over-compensation going on, thanks for pointing it out :). Most other lottery systems don't give any guarantees at all, so I wanted to be the one to break the mold.

But it's also because few people read every single word on the website - so they might miss one of my guarantees. This way one of them will get through to convince them!

The Double Money-Back Guarantee is the biggest move I've made yet because I'm putting my own money on the line. Even though it's only been going a short time, I've had no take-up yet - but of course I don't expect it!


---
"Hi Ken,
OK you convinced me, I want to buy your
program and sell it too. Where do I get
this information and will you help me?
I'm a newbie and don't know very much."
Grant T.
---

Sure Grant, and great to have you along. I've just majorly updated my reseller section in the last week here: http://www.lottoaffiliatecenter.com.

Grant, the people I'm looking for to resell the Silver Lotto System are honest, hard-working and enthusiastic. As long as you are prepared to put a bit of effort in, I'll help you 100%. And really, it's fun doing this stuff and seeing the sales flow in each hour.

You don't need much knowledge to start because that's what I do - I steer you in the right direction and tell you what to do in a step-by-step way. I'm always trying to make it simple and easy, so every week you'll get better at it.

I also put out an affiliate newsletter every couple of days with profitable tips & tricks. It will also keep your interest high and your enthusiasm going! Sign up here to get it: http://www.silverlotto.com/affiliate-sign.htm

It's obvious why I love my affiliates (Silver Sellers), but I'll say it anyway: The Better You Do - The Better I Do!

Here's an example: in a groundbreaking move yesterday I put up the affiliate share of commission for the first time in 10 years... from half (50%) to a whopping 60%. So almost two-thirds of every sale now goes to my affiliates. And my top affiliates have automatically moved from $60,000 a year to nearly $90,000 without lifting a finger!

Click over to the Lotto Affiliate Center and get involved in the easiest way to build a business that I know of.


---
"Hey Ken,
I hope you're not going to take this away
from me - finders keepers and all that - but
when I signed up for the Lotto-80 System for
six months you gave me an extra month. What's
going on? Are you going to charge me extra?
Let's sort it out."
Tom W.
---

Tom, what you've got is one of my several unannounced bonuses. Every Lotto-80 membership sign-up or renewal gets an additional month free. AND I round it off to the end of that extra month too.

You still get automatically billed at the next 6 month renewal time, but the extra month/s carries over as a bonus for you. You'll never get charged extra for them.

I'd tell you more about my other unannounced bonuses, but that would then make them 'announced' and spoil it. Just get a surprise when you buy any of my products!









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]