Friday, July 17, 2009

How To Win The Lottery More Often For Price Of A Hamburger






Here's an easy and cheap way to save some serious lottery bucks and gets you winning faster.

A low-price prediction system just fit for an empty wallet :)

Let me explain how it works...

Now, there are weeks where your Silver Lotto System numbers don't match the results numbers. In fact, no matter what numbers you played in that bad-boy week, you still wouldn't get a red cent.

Then, like a miracle, your exact same numbers will match the NEXT game, and suddenly you're lying on a beach in the tropics, sipping a cool iced glass, with all your debts paid.

How do you find those good game weeks?

With my Lotto-80 System.

Because it works by choosing the games that will most likely match your Silver Lotto System numbers in the week you play.

Don't ask me how, because I'm not saying.

But it works, and it works good!

---
"I've Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS On Powerball!"
"...Ken, I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00,
$10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times...
I won every week for four months on Powerball. It
was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS. Thank you..."
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---


"OK Ken," you say, "I bet this will cost me a bomb. After all, I've got me the Silver Lotto system that wins 8 out of 10 games. Now you're giving me something that will predict WHEN I should play and that will also save me a bunch of wasted money. That's got to be at least worth $150 a month."

Well, it should be. But it's not.

This valuable secret is just a flea-sized $7.80 a MONTH!

That's the cost of a single hamburger, a month.

That's all you need to increase your winning chances from 8 games in 10... to almost every game you play!

And I've been promising to put the Lotto-80 System price up for months, so it probably won't stay this cheap for long.

So get going now.

Read more about it here, then buy it (hey, you'll spend more on toothpaste a month than this essential product): http://www.lotto-80.com.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. And if you're still thinking about getting the Silver Lotto System (you need it for your Lotto-80 System), don't forget the crazy Double Money-Back guarantee I've started to offer.

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]