Monday, July 13, 2009

Lottery Wins Too Good To Be True?






It's a popular saying..."Too good to be true."

People use that when they don't believe something that makes life easy or fun.

But is this right?

Here's some examples of some personal "too good to be true" events in my own life:

  • - My wife of 37 years.
  • - My luxury cars which continue to run for years without once breaking down (unlike 40 years ago).
  • - My ability to help others win big with my products.
  • - A life free of sickness or disease. So far.
  • - A life filled with interesting travel and events.
  • - The internet...which has enabled me and others to make a comfortable living with no staff, a home office and no cost (want to get involved too? Take a look at my new Lotto Affiliate Center)

Sometimes my Silver Lotto System is seen as "too good to be true" also.

And it may look that way at first.

After all, I'm the biggest supporter of its tremendous winning power, and I tend to get carried away sometimes.

So you may not believe all I have to say about it, because of my bright-eyed, almost fanatical zeal.

But take me out of the picture for a minute, and look at my winner's testimonials.

There are hundreds of them with large winnings and almost-winnings - like John here:

---
Hi Ken,

...Few days ago, while checking the profiles
created as per your system against past winning
draws, one of the combinations hit the jackpot
(all 6 numbers) exactly.
John Tay**
joh******@yahoo.com.sg
---

Then read this from a real winner with $3.2 million (though there's no difference... he took a ticket and the other didn't):

---
Dear KEN,

...last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners
we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where
we stand today. 6 provisional winners of
$537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and
we are one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---

All well and good, but let me tell you this: My system has some flaws too.

And the biggest one is this: It won't give you the jackpot WHEN you want it.

If you find a system that promises to do this, it will indeed be "too good to be true." Give it a miss.

But if you're happy to get a system that works on thousands of regular smaller prizes up to $100,000... then the Silver Lotto System is for you.

Get started here and save $57 today: http://www.silverlotto.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend