Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why Tomorrow's Deadline Matters






If you've been to my Silver Lotto System website recently, you will know that I'm offering an extraordinary Double Money-Back Guarantee.

What I haven't told you here - and you may not know - is that this unprecedented offer is on constant trial.

So every 3 days I review my sales. If a SINGLE return is made during this trial, I'll wipe it immediately and put the Silver Lotto System back up to $97 from its current crazy low offer price.

I check the stats every 3 days, and the next inspection is due shortly.

Get over there fast - it'll save you nearly $60 today: http://www.silverlotto.com









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend