Friday, July 18, 2008

Take These 3 Lotto Winning Actions Now





I've written over 1,000 Lotto-Tips newsletters and blog posts, sometimes daily.

In each one I've usually put a suggestion for finally solving all your lotto winning problems.

But unless you take action, my words are in vain.

I take action every day by writing this newsletter to you. Yes, most days, rain or shine, you'll find me sitting at my computer, ignoring the splendid harbor view outside my windows, dictating into my speech-to-text headset.

There is another advantage in taking action. It's motivating.

When you take action, you feel motivated, energized, positive and happy about the world around you.

People are designed to be active and to take action. You feel better about yourself - there is a sense of purpose when you make an action decision.

My wife runs on our treadmill every alternate day, and her positivity from this activity often lasts right through the day. (Running is not my thing - I get my buzz by writing - but good luck to her!)

What happens after you buy a lotto ticket? You feel buoyed up by the possibilities of winning. You may have even started looking at the real estate pages for your mansion, or tramped through the glossy showrooms for that dream car.

Everything you do from that single action is directed towards winning on Wednesday or Saturday.

Action is the key. Don’t wait for me to remind you.

Here's three simple *action* steps you can take right away to start increase your winning chances, without spending any money:


Action Step #1:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Think about what you want from your lotto winnings. This is the fun part... dreaming and thinking of all the possibilities... a new house, new cars, helping your family and church, being free of all the problems you have right now.

(And I'll tell you this for nothing - money solves most of life's problems in the best possible way!)

"We took the family (2 boys and one daughter) to Hawaii for a week. We've never had so much fun in all our married lives. You cannot believe how having enough money helps us now." - S.C.

"I quit my job and bought a small holding potato farm. This will give me income for the rest of my life." - S.K.


Action Step #2:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Make a wish list. Turn all those thoughts into writing on a piece of paper. Don't hold back...write what YOU want. No-one else will see it, so you can be as creative as you want.


Action Step #3:
^^^^^^^^^^^
Look at your wish list every day, soon after you wake up. Imagine what it feels like to possess and use the things you buy, and how happy the people around you will be. There is no downside.

So the first step is - take A C T I O N !

---
Ken, I bought your system a couple of years ago... Since then computer crashed ,new computer, changed internet carriers, etc, etc. Anyway still kept trying the system and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00...
Be good to hear back from ya Thanks Phil..
Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---


See how others have taken action in various lottos through these genuine testimonies at the Silver Lotto System website:

- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry... sadly an accident
stopped him from buying his winning tickets.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $5,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter