Friday, July 11, 2008

Playing Lotto On The Cheap






Do you think the Silver Lotto System is expensive to play?

You might be put off by the fact that I recommend you buy more than a couple of tickets a game to make it work properly.

But not always...

While my system is for the serious player out to get a pot of gold--that doesn't necessarily mean you have to spend a fortune.

I've had players tell me that they get good results many times with just 10 lines. That's only $10 a game for many lotto games--well within anyone's reach.

And it works because no matter what amount you play, the Silver Lotto System filters out the bad numbers at every level of play.

It gives a real numerical advantage.


---
Hi Ken,
just wanted to tell you that I had 4 winning
number combinations last wednesday in NSW lotto.
(2,4 out of 6, and 2,3 and a supp.) I also had
2 winning games (4 out of 6) in this saturday
night's game. I have been winning something every
couple of weeks since starting the system.
Andy D (full name and email supplied)
---

So why not increase your lines? Play more than you normally do, and see what happens. You might be pleasantly surprised!


Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter


g