Monday, July 07, 2008

Lotto's Little Secret







I've just come back from buying Silver Lotto System tickets at my local lotto shop. And you know what?

I still get excited each time I buy them.

The simple act of anticipating, then buying tickets... with the promise of a life without borders or problems, is tremendously exciting still.

Even after all these years - and winnings.

It has to be one of lotto's little secret.

For most people like me, buying a lottery ticket is not a mechanical event. The anticipation has a real feelgood factor.

In my lotto shop this morning, there was laughter, cheerfulness, some joking... people were in a good mood. This is what buying lotto tickets does for you.

Many people need something to look forward to, and the promise of a vast amount of money does that.

This is why I design my systems for the larger dollar-winning games... Mega Millions and Powerball.

My Silver Lotto PRO System is my top seller for these games.



Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter


g