Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another $100,000 Lotto Winner!






Wow! Another $100k winner joins the exclusive Lotto-80 group:

---
Ken,

I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems a couple of years ago, but I never
paid out more than $1,000 so its been a real
bonus.

F.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---


I get almost as excited as the winner when I get news like this. It's the third $100k winner we've had. In fact I'm thinking of not printing a testimonial now from anyone under 100 grand :-)

Kidding aside, this win poses an interesting question that you might be asking of me: $100k isn't enough, Ken. Where are the $100 MILLION dollar winners from your system?

Let me tell you something... draw your chair closer...

In case you missed the secret of my Silver Lotto systems, let me repeat it for you:

"No system can guarantee the main prize."

And that includes mine.

No-one else tells you this.

If you think there is a marvelous system out there which can make you an overnight squillionaire, you're dreaming.

Here's the nitty gritty on how lotto winning REALLY works...

The bad guys who try to sell you their systems keep on with their primitive (and flawed) wheeling & dealing, and calculations of hot and cold and most-played numbers... and think they have the answer.

They don't, and their testimonies - or lack of them - prove it.

Here's the difference between us...

My system doesn't produce winning numbers - instead it actually REDUCES the quantity of losing numbers.

It's really quite simple.

I've managed to get the bad numbers down to around 99% of the total numbers in most games round the world, using Lotto-80 inside the PRO system.

"Hey Ken, that's pretty good," you say. "That means I get 1% left to work on."

And you're right.

You can get a win inside that 1%, easy, and it's now up to you. Use your playing skills. Race ahead by not giving up, playing more lines and tickets, and using many other tips I've given you over the years.

I can take you right up to the winner's door, but you have to knock and let yourself in!

Many do. The proof is in my testimonials... hundreds of them.

And now we have a third $100k winner.

My predictive Lotto-80 is the key to success.


Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter