Thursday, July 10, 2008

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff In Lotto






I get a lot of email from people who have won small amounts... $10 to $10,000.

They're so numerous that I haven't bothered putting them up on the testimonials section of my Silver Lotto System website.

So don't think it's just the bigger winners that use my system. There's a lot of people who are very happy with enough cash to pay off the credit cards, or buy their partner or family a dinner out and a great time.

Here's an example of one of the many emails I get:

--------
Hi Ken,
I just want to quickly let you know Ive been
using your system for 3 weeks now and am
astounded at the results so far! Nothing huge
yet, but Ive won 4 div.5 and 3 div.4, better than
Ive done ever and Ive been playing for years...
...Thanks for your time, and your amazing
lotto system!

V Moore (address supplied)
-----------------

And if you haven't bought my system yet, don't miss the special price reduction if you buy the Silver Lotto System today: http://www.silverlotto.com

Oh, and if you want an example of a bigger, $3.2 million dollar winning...

---
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto
system 6 months ago and reading all you
newsletters and what ever updates you post me.
last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners
we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where
we stand today. 6 provisional winners of
$537396.59 each and we are one of the 6.
Regards

Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
---



OSubscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter


g