Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Incredible Power Of 18 In Lotto

Never underestimate the power of a group... especially with a pool system like my Winner's Circle.

Here's what Murry achieved in a pool with 17 others:

---
Hi Ken;

Just thought I would share this good news. I've
started a pool at work with your system with about
18 co-workers, we've won a little here and there
the most was $83.00 until now, we just
won $70,634.60 on the 6/49 in Canada so that's a
little over $3900 each! I've been using your system
for about 4 months.

Thanks So much!
Murry B.
---

My Winner's Circle uses a syndicate system to boost the number of lines by an amazing percentage. See the website here: http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm


More winners:

---
Ken, I bought your system a couple of years ago... Since then computer crashed ,new computer, changed internet carriers, etc, etc. Anyway still kept trying the system and 2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00...
Be good to hear back from ya Thanks Phil..
Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---