Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lotto Hype & Bluff Exposed






In my quest to get the best system for my clients, I come across a lot of lottery websites.

And I'm amazed what they reveal.

Many of them quote just complex lotto numbers and figures until you go cross-eyed with the math.

Some others spew out facts that look suspiciously as if they've been reading my own newsletters and websites (Not surprising - I'm the most prolific writer on lotto on the net!)

But very few of them present the REAL secret to winning lotto. Instead, they are simply hype and bluff.

What's the real secret? I'll tell you...

It's winners. Lists of them, spilling out over the page.

I have thousands of winners who have written and told me about their winnings.

In fact, I have probably lost more winning testimonials than I have kept, because of various computer breakdowns and crashes over the years.

But I have a lot... and they are proof of a system that works.

You can read all the fluff you want elsewhere. But when it comes down to finding a system that really works, the Hype & Bluff stuff of other systems shows the reality.

Add the Silver Lotto System to the mix and you will be an unstoppable force like Ron here:

---
Hi Ken;
...I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do.
Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter