Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Truth About Earning A Lotto Fortune





I've just read a blog from a successful internet marketer.

There were about 85 comments below his post.

Guess what?

Almost all of them stated they were not making any money from the net.

They said this in many ways: "I would like your income" ... "Help me get started" ... "I've been following your instructions for 18 months and only earn $20/month."

It wasn't the guru's fault.

It's actually VERY hard to make a living from the internet.

Only a handful make it.

Some have successful eBay businesses, but that's a lot of effort. Who wants to work 12 hour days all their life?

I have relatives and friends who are very bright - experts in their fields - yet they cannot get a profitable online or offline business going.

For years I tried to help people succeed in their own business online. But most of them didn't have any real business sense... the kind of intuition that tells the successful person what to do and when. So I've discovered the hard way there is no magic solution that guarantees success in your own business.

So you shouldn't even try.

What? Did I really say that?

I'm a very optimistic guy, yet I'm giving you negative stuff like this?

Well, after many years of observation, it's true. Even with the massive explosion of opportunity on the net, most people will fail to make a living. The ones who do are exceptional people.

So what's my answer for the rest of you?

Invest.

Boring word, I know, but let me make it interesting for you with this word...

Lotto.

Yes, 'invest' in lotto.

Why not shares? Stocks and shares are also a gamble, but you need a lot of money to invest. Lotto games only require a few dollars each time for a possible massive payoff.

I know my Silver Lotto System and associated products are the BEST way to get a return from your moneys. The rewards are higher than any other method, and if you're lucky - could be instant.

---
Hi Ken,
I just want to let you know that your
silver lotto system really works!!!
Few days ago, while checking the profiles
created as per your system against
past winning draws, one of the
combinations hit the jackpot (all
6 numbers) exactly.

John Tay**
joh******@yahoo.com.sg
Singapore
---


Forget business (except a lotto business - that's better than anything around. But more about that in later posts).

In my opinion - and I've been in all types of business for decades - playing lotto is the best, most efficient prime earner for your money. The best ROI (Return On Investment).

How?

Not the way most people invest... a few dollars here and there when they feel like it.

Money's mostly wasted that way.

But using my systems and spending wisely, you have MORE chance of getting a fortune that will solve life's problems than in any other way I know.

---
Ken.
...kept trying the system and 2 weeks
ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00...
Thanks Phil..

Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au

---


My dream has always been trying to help others get ahead financially in their own business. But this morning I've realized something big, and that is I've been trying to help in the wrong way.

Most people don’t have the mindset for business success. Or the focus. Or the resources.

They are often sold unrealistic dreams that never work in the real world.

You could spend most of your life on trying to build up a business, only to have it flop. That's a fact of life.

That's why you need to have a highly leveraged risk-taking venture where you:

- Spend small amounts.
- Get back massive returns.

Lotto is that method. Where else could you spend a few dollars and get back a vast $100 million that will fulfill every dream you ever had?

Not in a business, that's for sure.

See how others have won big in various lottos through genuine testimonies on file and on my website:

- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry... sadly an accident
stopped him from buying his winning tickets.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $5,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)


TODAY'S BARGAIN:

If you haven't bought my basic Silver Lotto System yet, don't miss the special price reduction if you buy today: http://www.silverlotto.com