Thursday, September 02, 2010

Just Do It! How Action Breeds Lottery Winning Succcess


Are you still thinking your way to wealth?

Can't figure out which system to use... which game to play... which method to use that will get you the Big One?

So instead, you do nothing.

And you lose.

Here's a tip. 

If you're paralyzed about what course of action you should take, just take one step towards it.

Make a start.

That's all you need.

Need to unclutter the house?

Start by picking up a pile of paper and putting it somewhere.

Don't like vacuuming, but the house needs cleaning?

Just pick up the vacuum cleaner. Before you know it, you will have plugged it in and started.

Doesn't matter what you do... just do it.

As a writer, I sometimes experience that peculiar trait called writer's block.

And here's how I get out of it.

I open up a screen (paper? what's that!)

And I type a word.

Or, if my Dragon NaturallySpeaking program is open, I speak something.

Doesn't matter what I do, that word leads to another. And before you know it, I have written "War and Peace."

The same applies with taking steps to win the lottery.

Haven't got enough spare to buy a full set of tickets?

Don't worry about it... just buy a couple.

The important thing is to play each time, and to do that you need to be in the game EVERY time.

You needn't worry that using a smaller investment won't be as effective.

It will. The Silver Lotto System is designed to extract the most out of every game you play, no matter how small your ticket investment.

---
Ken,
 Ive been following your new silver pro system each 
 week since I bought it, and I can't believe it. 
 $17,500, $4200 and 2 of $230...
Jon F
Jon*************@yahoo.com
---

All you have to do is take one step, and you're on your way!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver