Monday, September 13, 2010

How To Speed Up Your Lottery Winning Success


A few years back I was driving with my brother on a motorway, on the other side of the world.

We were chatting, and as I looked at the rearview mirror I saw a striking shape approaching.

Low, sleek and black.

Since we were both going about the same speed, the luxurious sportscar took a while to reach us and overtake, and I took the time to admire it.

As it passed us slowly, I said to my brother, "I've wanted one of those for a long time."

"And you know what?" I continued, "It's confirmed, I'm definitely going to get one."

He grinned, knowing of my determination and success in achieving whatever goal I set my mind to.

And as I'm writing this, that same model sits in my garage... low, sleek and black.

You can also see it on my main website at http://www.silverlotto.com.

I've had The SL600 for nearly a couple of years now, and the style and design of this luxury sports car never fails to please me.

I even leave the internal garage door open most days, so I can see it whenever I walk along the hallway to my office.

So how did I achieve this goal?

And why so long?

After all, I've been wanting one of these models since they first came out way back in 2002.

So what was the crucial factor that allowed me to accelerate my dream?

It's quite simple really.

I concentrated on the actions of achieving this goal by keeping a purchasing 'trigger' in front of me all time.

So I had pictures of it on my screensaver... I bought a key ring with the emblem on it... I took part in a forum discussing this model.

And I did one more thing.

Every time I was reminded of this car from my contact with the triggers, I closed my hand into a fist and tightened it for a second or two.

This is a standard Neuro Linguistic programming (NLP) move.

What it does is focus your attention on a goal every time you use the action.

The best thing is that it works in reverse... every time I tightened my hand at any point in the day, I remembered my goal.

I did this each day, and I achieved my goal faster than I believed it could.

So how does this help you in winning lotto?

Easy.

There's an important action that you need to take each time to win lotto.

When I go back over my testimonials and see why most people lose, many times it all boils down to one single factor that is necessary to win.

Something so obvious, it hardly needs mentioning... but essential.

They don't play.

---

HALF A MILLLION!

Hi Ken,
I just want to let you know that your Silver system really works!!! Few days ago, while checking the profiles created as per your system against past winning draws, one of the combinations hit the jackpot (all 6 numbers) exactly. I was totally shocked and could not believe my eyes!!! I'm now convinced and will continue to use your fantastic Silver Lotto system and start to recommend this wonderful system to my friends through your sales affiliate program.
John Tay
Singapore
---

Everything else is provided in my system - except the motivation to buy the ticket.

This has got to come from within.

You need to take relentless and focused action in every game. It is the only way that you can continue to improve your luck.

And the best way to do this is to be reminded of a happy event, and link this to your ticket purchase.

Here's how...

Think back to one of the best times of your life... remember it in as much detail as you can.

Remember the taste, the smells, the reactions of people around you ... anything that will bring the happy time back to you.

As you do this, tighten your hand at the same time.

Do this several times a day until it becomes automatic... but remember, you need to do it often and consistently.

By doing this, you will always link the happy event with a ticket purchase. It not only acts as a reminder for you to buy the ticket, but also makes the goal far more enjoyable because it's linked to a happy time in your life.

That's how it works:

You will think about the goal of winning.

You will buy the tickets consistently.

You will win.

I'm just off for a drive!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver