Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Delay Is Dangerous... Winning Lotto Needs Fast Action


With the final sell-out of the Winner's Circle yesterday, there goes another income opportunity that I've stopped for good.

This is after the removal of a couple of "Silver Sites" and some other custom websites for sale. I talked about this a few weeks back in my post "How To Escape The Time Slavery Trap."

If you managed to get in while they were available, you're lucky.

Most of these products won't be released again.

And you know one of the main reasons?

They're actually too profitable.

So this created a high demand, and reduced the opportunities for existing buyers.

It's a bit like my Silver Lotto System...

At some point the system's popularity will mean that I'm going to have to lock the door some time in the future.

It might mean putting the price up to restrict entry so that existing buyers get the best deal without any more competition.

It might mean taking it off the market altogether.

What I'm saying to you now is this...

If you have been undecided in the past about buying my products - for any number of reasons - don't delay.

The chance of any of my products being priced up, deleted or withdrawn is very high.

So the Winner's Circle is gone - but don't worry, existing members still get all the same benefits until they withdraw.

The only thing that won't stop is my support for Silverites... buyers of my systems.

They will continue to get my lifetime full backing and help.

And now the good news... phew...

I have a number of projects coming up that will be big. 

No empty promises here - just effective winning machines.

Stay in touch.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver