Thursday, September 23, 2010

How To Beat Powerball And Get A Free Lunch


We are universally conditioned to believe that there's no such thing as a free lunch. 

Or, put another way, we believe "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

We are suspicious if something appears too different to what we've been brought up to expect.

I get that attitude a lot with my systems. 

People can't believe that they works so well, for so little a price. 

So they start looking for flaws...

They think it's impossible to win eight or more out of 10 times - sometimes up to 98%. And they think some of my figures are way out of line when I talk about increasing their winning odds by millions of times with my system.

Well, let me explain...

Let's use the Powerball game as a working example. 

We need to guess 5 numbers plus the Powerball, which makes the starting odds about 1 in 195 million (1 in 195,249,054 to be exact).

Now, if we only selected one correct number out of the 6 required, the odds would drop dramatically - to just under half.

Without getting into complex mathematics, we have managed to cancel out over 97 million wrong number combinations... just by selecting one correct ball. 

That's a very simplified explanation, but correct.

Can you see how I can easily make the claim of reducing your odds by millions of times?

It's easy to see, when you know how:

---
Ken
i bought your system last month and before then have been playing lotto with varied system and to be honest, have been winning small small amounts in no significant details.
When i used your system, i played on 60 numbers as i have been doing with my other systems and lo! i grabbed the equivalent of $13,000.00! in one fell swoop.
i just couldnt believe my luck. i mean, it just defied my understanding. i am still enjoying the fruit of my purchase with the windfall though. 
Thanks Ken.... and i can't wait for the millions to come through.
Onah H.
ohy*******@yahoo.co.uk
---

Onah couldn't believe his luck... except we know better. 

It's my system which manufactured his luck - and got him a free lunch!

Take a look and see how you can improve your own Powerball chances before Saturday's draw: http://www.powerball-system.com.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver