Sunday, September 05, 2010

Clean Up Your Act And Simplify Your Lottery Winning Life!


This morning I did a big springclean on my car cleaning stuff.

If you didn't know already, I'm a big car nut :)

I looked at my cupboard on the garage, and the lines of bottles and tins and squeeze tubes...

And thought - what do I actually use that works?

As I went through all the liquids, solids and pastes there, it came down to a mere handful, about half a dozen bottles.

I used only these in my weekly cleaning and polishing - the rest were for show or vanity!

You see, I had been seduced by photos of some spectactular garage detailing moguls.

They possessed vast rows upon rows of brand name products from all corners of the car cleaning world, labelled and full. Almost like a car store.

And I wanted this level of expertise, and - as I'm a mild Obsessive Compulsive according to my wife... I bought them all.

And used just 6 of them over a year, all told.

So today the rest went to good homes, and with an empty space to use, I was at peace with the world.

As I sat down to observe my newly-found cleaning real estate, it suddenly struck me that most lottery players face the same problem.

---
Ken,
I've bought a lot of systems and now I'm confused, 
should I stick with yours or are there others I can get 
to help me?
Puzzled.
P.S. I've won a lot with yours, but the others show such
great promise I can't resist them!
--

It's the collector's syndrome. You always think that something better will solve your problem.

And you end up with a big collection of wasted time and effort.

If there's one point I could make, it's...

Simplify!

Only use what you need.

Only use what works.

Throw away everything else.

Start with the Silver Lotto System... you'll always need that to begin with.

Then add the Lotto-80 System.


Make a clean break... throw out your clutter and simplify your lottery life. Use the system that works!

---
"I've Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS On Powerball!"
"...Ken, I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, 
$10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times... 
I won every week for four months on Powerball. It 
was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS. Thank you..."
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver