Sunday, September 19, 2010

How To Win The Lottery Each Week!


Before I give out this week's predictions, let me settle one problem that seems to come up time and time again... how many tickets you need to buy with my system.

Most people are under the impression they have to buy the full supply each week.

And many don't have that sum spare.

Well, don't worry - you don't.

Even if you have only a spare $10, you can use this to play weekly with the Silver Lotto System and get better results than any pick you make yourself.

So don't get hung up on needing to spend a large sum.

Just get out there and play!


Back to predictions...

As you know, each week around this time I select 5 lottery games at random from 87 other game days in my private membership System.

I choose the games which have a 50% or more chance of winning this coming week using Lotto-80 and the Silver Lotto System together. 

---
Ken,

I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems...

Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

And don't forget - all 87 games in the Lotto-80 system - when used with the PRO Custom Profiles at http://www.silverlottopro.com - will help you win EACH week.

THIS COMING WEEK'S PICKS: (Available only to my free newsletter subscribers here: http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine)

Australian *********** 
Canada **********
Singapore ********
UK ******** ********
Flor**** ******

Use the Lotto-80 System with the PRO Custom Profiles here for top results: http://www.silverlottopro.com

And stay subscribed to my free newsletter... this information is available only to you, as a Lotto-Daily subscriber.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver