Monday, July 12, 2010

The Winner's Shortcut I Ignored At My Peril


I've spent the last few days upgrading my affiliate pages.

I don't farm that job out to anyone else... I enjoy design, writing and making graphics.

But there is one part I'm stuck on.

It has to do with making a button copy some text.

And I've spent a good hour looking for the code on the net.

A product costing just under $20 will do it, but I'm trying to get the same code free. It's very easy to write - a little time-consuming - but you can get something like it everywhere and that's why I chose to look rather than buy.

Do you think I could find it!

No go.

And now 60 minutes of my life is gone and I'm no better off. 

I'm one hour older and have nothing to show for it.

I should have bought the ready-made code straight away and saved myself a lot of time, searching and wasted aging.

You would think - as the creator of a number of lottery systems that make everyone's life easier and simpler - that I should have known better.

But today I didn't.

I wasted time I could have spent on the beach or in the pool (well, if it wasn't winter here, I might have done that).

Now, I've noticed that most successful people take shortcuts to achieve more faster.

- they will be chauffeured about so they can spend travelling time working.
- they outsource and pass over work that others can do for them.
- they buy things that save them time like prepacked goods.

I'm good on saving time. I dictate these newsletters - even though my typing speed is round 40-50 wpm. I find the 140 wpm of Dragon NaturallySpeaking shaves hours off my working week.

And so it is with the lottery.

You can spend a LOT of time trying to prove a system or develop one yourself.

But unless you enjoy it as a hobby, it is better to find what someone else has succeeded in - and buy it.

Not only do you save time and wasted energy, but the developer is likely to be an expert too.

So you save time AND get it done with far better result, like these winners:

---
Hello Ken,
 I've started using your Lotto Pro Custom 
 Profile about three weeks now, and what 
 I find is truly amazing. Before your Lotto 
 Pro, I used another system that I had 
 purchased,however, I wasted a lot of money 
 each week. Now with your Lotto Pro and 
 Lotto-80 Red-Green, I actually save money. 
 Thank you.
 This week, I used the same format to 
 calculate some numbers to play in the Lotto 
 super 7 and to my amazement, I won.
DB
Ontario Canada

---
Hi Ken 
 Just to let you know that I've had another 
 2 wins. This was with the Pro set of numbers 
 with a 1st line and 12th line producing 
 winning tickets in the UK Lottery.
Best
John D.

---
HI MR. KEN,
 I USE YOUR SYSTEM FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER PURCHASE 
 LAST SATURDAY IN MY STATE'S LOTTO 6/49.
 WITH THE LOTTO 80 PROGRAM AS A GUIDE ,YES GREEN 
 LIGHT I BOUGHT 141 TICKET.
 I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYE. 
 I GOT 4 NUMBERS IN ONE PLACE 
 AND 3 NUMBERS IN THREE PLACES... 
 WHAT A SYSTEM THAT WORKS.
CHRYS. (chrys********@yahoo.co.uk)
---
 

Hi Ken,
 First time I have used your numbers in oz 
 lotto using your Lotto 80 predictions and 
 (Silver Lotto PRO )system I have won a minor 
 prize...
Regards.
K.  (k********@iprimus.com.au)
---

All my lottery systems fall into these categories... they are extremely quick, easy to use and get results far better than any other method I know.

Take a look at my Silver Lotto System, and begin to take the correct shortcuts to improve everything you do.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver