Wednesday, July 21, 2010

5 Ways To Increase Your Lottery Winning Chances


I've just put up a couple of new charts on the Silver Lotto website.

They're about a third of the way down the page under the heading: "Why You Spend Less With The Silver Lotto System But Still WIN More."

And they show a surprising fact.

If you spend, say, $1 in a game - without using my system - your chances are pretty slim of winning anything. 

WITH that dollar and my system however, the win rate increases to around 80%. 

That's because the Silver Lotto System works more effectively to pull in higher win percentages.

You'd expect me to say that, of course.

But listen - the second chart is even more surprising.

I'll leave you to visit it and see for yourself.

What it shows - and what I'm saying - is that my system has the potential to hugely increase wins at any level.

And the answer in getting the most out of my System is...

I-n-c-r-e-a-s-e.

Increase everything you do - everything! Just like a runner increases speed to win the race, you can also increase a number of ways to win more by following these 5 steps:

#1 - Increase focus in the amount of games you play. Plenty of people write me saying they're playing 3 different games each week using a few tickets each game, and not getting wins. That's not the way. You must concentrate on ONE game, and increase your involvement in it.

#2 - Increase the time you spend setting your goals. Write down what you want out of your winnings, and review them often. You need some goals to motivate you, and spending some time reflecting on your wishlist is a great way to do it. Without motivation you won't be bothered doing the stuff that winning requires.

#3 - Increase the amount of money you spend on each game. Buying a few tickets is not enough. To increase winning odds - invest more. All the better to plough back the extra win money into future games.

#4 - Increase your winning odds by using the Lotto-80 Green/Red Light System I talked about yesterday. This clever system predicts good and bad weeks, and tells you when to play and when not to. That means you can increase your play on the green light days, and stop them on the red light days: http://www.lotto-80.com

#5 - Increase your 'play intelligence' by diversifying into another game. If you have to wait a week or two while your current game's jackpot rises, don't sit back. Try another game or two and stretch your increasability!

Of course, while I'm saying "increase everything" I don't mean go for broke! As always, play sensibly, and keep something in reserve like Ron here:

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

Take a look at the new charts here: http://www.silverlotto.com

And join the Lotto-80 System here: http://www.lotto-80.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver