Monday, July 19, 2010

How A Dead Mouse Can Help You Win The Lottery


My mouse died yesterday.

I'm not talking about a pet mouse - never had one of those.

There was a guy in out town a few years back who kept a pet white mouse on his shoulder and took it everywhere. He was a familiar sight to many readers in the public library where they didn't bat an eyelid at his strange companion.

But no, it wasn't one of those.

I'm talking about the Logitech MX-something (why don't they put model info on their products?) laser wireless mouse.

Great tool - lasted me almost 3 years of continuous use.

Then yesterday it sent my 5 screens into a giant migraine-inducing wobble, and had to be put down.

After a quick bit of net searching, I found and replaced it with another Logitech - a Performance MX.

Plugged it in, and...

Wow.

What a difference. What an upgrade!

This ergonomic handful gave me a lot of improvement over my dead-and-departed.

I found straight away the biggest advantage was scrolling through long screens... I just flipped the frictionless scroll button, and immediately I was powering through a screen like an Olympic javelin thrower.

But before this turns into a raging endorsement of a computer accessory, let me get back to bizness and explain the parallel between this mouse and playing lotto.

If you've got my Silver Lotto System, you're probably quite happy with it.

After all, it gives you an 80% improvement over anything else on the planet. 

Nothing to sniff at there... it's a great deal.

Then along comes an upgrade that blows it out of the ballpark.

In this case, a secret website that takes the information in the Silver Lotto System and turns it into a raging predicting machine.

At this site you sign in, then look at a simple green or red square opposite your game. 

It tells you whether to play that week, or save your money.

Red for Stop, green for Go. Easy, takes 2 seconds.

And look, this power program also improves your win rating up to 92%. That's pretty darn high.

It saves you wasted money too, so you can spend it on the time when you get a green.

And in a couple of days you'll wonder how you ever did without it.

Just like me with my new mouse.

Now, some folk have asked me why I called it Lotto-80.

The "80" means nothing, because you actually get 92% more win improvement.

And it also has nothing to do with my 2 flash European sportscars that appear in photos at the top of the website either. They go faster than 80mph (one does 200mph!) Frankly, I put them there because I like looking at them wherever I go on the net. Hope you enjoy looking too.

But forget the cars. Regardless of the strange name, Lotto-80 works - to the tune of $100.000.00 for Fiona:

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and 
the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest 
amount I've won since I bought your systems...

- Fiona.B. 
(fio********@yahoo.com)
---

Even if you're not at all interested in cars or mice, take a look: http://www.lotto-80.com

I'm sure you'll be interested in the 92% win rate!

Go on, see what this week has ahead for you: http://www.lotto-80.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver