Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Little Rough Around The Edges - But Still Manages To Win Lotto!


If - as Jarrad tells me - you took a look at one of my Custom Profiles, you'll probably be shocked at what you see.

Before I explain, let me tell you what a Custom Profile is...

It is probably one of the most valuable parts of my Silver Lotto System, because it does 2 important things to help you.

The first - it saves you time. 

My Silver Lotto System has full instructions on how to fill out the Profile you need to make your lottery tickets.

And the beauty is that you only ever do it once. 

That's because you take the same tickets to your lotto outlet each time. Easy once you have them.

But some folk simply don't like figuring out numbers.

So a Custom Profile is just that - all the numbers figured out for you. I spend the hours slaving over the page for you!

And it saves you at least half an hour filling out your Profile - not to mention the hour or so it takes to understand the System.

That alone is worth its weight in silver.

And the second advantage - accuracy.

If you're halfway through and suddenly the cat wants to play with your pages, you might forget where you were.

A mess up is not serious - the Silver Lotto System has some limited flexibility built in to combat the odd error - but you really want all your cylinders firing... all your ducks in a row.

So having the numbers completed easily and accurately is great peace of mind for you.

But here's the emailed reason for this 'rough' headline I'm writing about today.

---
"Hi Ken,
I have to congratulate you. My numbers came through 
and I won $12,800 on Wednesday's lotto. I'm blown 
away, it was the custom numbers that did it... They don't 
look that neat but they sure worked!
Jarrad G
allth************@yahoo.com
---

Good on you Jarrad!

I don't have a fancy number generator.

Yes, yes, yes - I know I should get one, but I haven't.

So the numbers are a little askew, because I do them manually.

That doesn't mean I handwrite them. 

They are still done by machine and easy to read.

But you'll see some wobbly lines, not quite meeting the borders, not quite looking as it came out of a pristine factory.

However, for better or worse - you'll know it's my hand at the tiller.

One day I'll employ a roomful of expensive workers, all tolling away at their expensive desks, producing immaculate and expensive charts that win awards for design.

But today you get a sheet with a few wonky figures on it ... a bit rough round the edges - at a fraction of the cost.

And you'll know it comes from my calloused hands, but made with care and accuracy.

But should you care?

What counts is the results the Custom Profile gets for you!

---
- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $2.8 Million by Robert Whelan.. 10th share
- $1 Million miss by Lester R.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $100,000.00 by Fiona B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $50,000.00 by 
many Silverites (buyers of my system)

---

If you've got the Silver Lotto System already, but haven't started filling out your tickets because it all looks a bit much, a Custom Profile is your answer.

And they are available for most games too.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver