Saturday, July 10, 2010

How The Lotto-80 Winning Lottery System Saved My Bacon Yesterday


It's funny how events add up.

It's been very cold here the last few days. 

We're in winter. Brrrr.

I don't go outside much because our car takes 5 minutes driving before the heater comes on full blast to warm our toes.

And the shops are 5 minutes away.

So we never quite get warm enough going there, and then it's time to come back.

Yesterday (Saturday in our country... we're 24 hours ahead of the rest of the world here in NZ), when I got the enthusiasm to venture out for some grocery shopping, I took the wrong lotto tickets.

I always buy on the day of the game... I figure the money is better in my wallet than theirs - so I leave my purchasing right up to the last minute.

But I only had my standard Lotto-80 ticket selection with me, which anyway according to my research at http://www.lotto-80.com gave me a slim 50% win chance. 

That's also 50% chance of losing too.

So I bailed and didn't play.

It was just as well. Just as my Lotto-80 predicted, the results I've seen just now show that my numbers weren't at all compatible.

And I saved some money to spend another day. I saved my bacon!

By the way, I looked up the term "saved my bacon" and discovered it came from the 17th century, a time when peasant families used to hang their bacon in the house. 

Bacon was quite valuable back then, and if there was a fire or theft, they would try and save the bacon first... so it means a narrow escape.

Whatever the meaning today - it was an example of how effective my Lotto-80 System is - not only in getting wins, but avoiding losses.

Take a look... if you have the Silver Lotto System already (you need it to use Lotto-80), then add the Lotto-80... it's an excellent way to win more and lose less.

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and
the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest
amount I've won since I bought your systems a
couple of years ago, but I never paid out more
than $1,000 so its been a real bonus.
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

Save your own bacon... get it here, ready for next week's games: http://www.lotto-80.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver