Saturday, July 03, 2010

My Embarrassing Bookshelves - That Help Me Win The Lottery


I have a room set aside as my personal library.

The shelves are packed wall to wall, floor to ceiling with books.

There are maybe 600 or 700 or more.

I'm an avid reader.

But I'm too embarrassed to take anyone into that room, or be photographed in front of the titles.

You see, when the rich stack a library with books, it's mainly for show.

And so the books have to look right... embossed titles, deep colors, weighty, thick spines.

Back in the dark ages of last century, the average family in the 'burbs would buy encyclopedia sets from a door-to-door salesman.

And these companies were very successful because their sets looked like the books that a wealthy multi-millionaire would accumulate in their vast private library.

Well, we all know what happened to encyclopedias when the internet appeared. Those sets vanished.

And gradually the tv took over the library.

That's another story.

The fact here is that the books I've bought and the collection I've built up over the years have one common theme.

They're about making money.

They have titles like: Rich Dad Poor Dad, How To Sell To The Rich, The Road To Wealth, Automatic Wealth, and so on.

You get the idea.

And instead of my library being impressively lined with rows of immaculate spines, it is a hodgepodge of bright colors, attention-seeking type and a muddle of sizes.

A bit like the guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt in an upscale restaurant.

A savvy interior decorator would throw up her hands in horror and immediately order 20 versions of "War and Peace" and a raft of volumes of 18th century masterpieces to replace them.

But I'm not going to throw my ragtag collection out.

Because the fact is that every one of those manuals - specifically written for accumulating wealth - HAVE helped me achieve wealth.

I've found something in every book to speed me along my way far quicker than any other method.

It could be as simple as developing focus and persistence - my favorite traits for success.

There are a lot of secrets hidden in these pages.

Many years ago I took a successful property investor out for lunch, and pressed him for his secret.

I wanted to know how he got his vast portfolio of houses so quickly.

Well, the lunch was a non-event. I learnt no secrets. Even while I'm an experienced and probing journalist, I got nothing of real value from the meeting.

It was a waste of a couple of hours - except that the guy was personable and we got on well together.

But in contrast, a while back I spent a few minutes on the pages of one book which opened up a flow of income ideas for me that have never stopped.

Just a quick few minute's reading opened up a huge new path of success for me!

It's the same with anything in life.

There are shortcuts for everything - if you know where to look.

And my System is one of them.

You could spend a lifetime buying quickpick tickets, desperately trying to win something by chance...

...or you could take a shortcut by using a proven winning system.

Like diving to the right page in a good book, you reduce your wasted time and money, and get straight to the prize:

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles... Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

Knowledge comes in many forms.

But when you want to get somewhere fast, you need to access only the ideas that really work.

And when you're playing the lottery, you will only going to get them from the best system, my Silver Lotto System: http://www.silverlotto.com.

Thousands of players tell me so.

It's the same system that lets me live like a multi-millionaire - without the need of a fancy library!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver