Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here's 5 Lottery Winning Problems I Don't Reveal To You


I'll admit it first - my Silver Lotto System has some problems and flaws that I have kept quiet about. 

These are the main ones I see, and I'll finally reveal them to you now:

1- I downplay its true value to you. The fact is that any lottery system that promises to get you within 98% of a win is extraordinary. But I don't make a big fuss about it... I leave you to make up your own mind about how effective that percentage is. I know I should be more proactive here so you know you're getting something truly remarkable.

2- I often forget to say how easy it is to use. Let's face it, when all you have to do is spend 30 minutes filling out a complete system just once... then never having to touch it again... if I fail to tell you how easy it is, that's a bad flaw.

3- I fail to tell you that there's an easier way to filling out the system. I provide Custom Profiles so all you have to do is transfer the system to your tickets. Takes a couple of minutes. I should be shouting this advantage from the rooftops but I often don't!

4- I don't reveal testimonial email addresses. Many of you want to to be reassured that our winners are real. For the sake of privacy, I can't put in their full contact details and this gets some of you annoyed. I'm sorry... I can't avoid that. To release any e-mail addresses is to breach the privacy act. So I guess that's another flaw.

5- Some of my winners don't actually get their money. That's right - some of my winners only got their wins on paper - as much as $1 milllion in the case of Lester:

---
...I did not buy and the prize pool meant that 
$1M would have been won as my first line of 
numbers came up.

Lester R .
(Name and Address Supplied)
---

But while this ghost win appears to be a problem, it actually isn't... he DID win using my system and that's all that matters for proving the effectiveness of my system. It just reinforces the fact that every play you make should be with real munney. The wins are there waiting for you.

Now, as you've probably guessed, many of these problems are actually great points of positiveness. 

Depends on which way you look at them... cup half empty, or cup half full.

Oh, one more...

6- I forget to put up a lot of testimonials on my websites. I simply forget to do them, and when I do remember it's often late and time for bed. I promise to do better!

Here's one for you while I remember:

---
Ken, i won on 6/49 couple weeks ago 4/6 and won 
again 5/6 for 5136.00 in three weeks have had your 
program for two years but haven't stopped winning 
from 10$ to 20$ to 8250 and so on. all the best and 
good luck to all Just believe
r mc ardle
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver