Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekly Lottery Predictions, And The Big Lure Of Small Prizes


Today:
-----
> Predictions
> Big Lure Of Small Prizes
-----


PREDICTIONS

Each week at this time I select 5 lottery games at random from 75 other game days in my private membership Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com).

I choose the games which have a 50% chance or more of winning this coming week, when played using the Silver Lotto System.

It also includes all games using my Silver Lotto PRO System: http://www.silverlottopro.com.

THIS COMING WEEK'S PICKS: (Sorry, only available to Lotto-Daily subscribers: http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine


If you need to know the exact day of play for the game for under $8/month, go here: http://www.lotto-80.com

It's the best way to increase the winning odds of your Silver Lotto System.


SMALL PRIZES

While the Silver Lotto System has had its share of big money winners, a lot of people using my system win small and regular amounts.

This is just fine and dandy, because many people who don't use my lotto system don't get anything at all!

One of the main successes using the Silver Lotto System is to make small wins so you can keep going till the Big Win arrives.

Every small win is confirmation that the System is working, and it's getting you a return on your money as well.

Like Sandi here:

---
Hi Ken, I just wanted to write and let
you know that after purchasing your lotto
system I have entered the XLotto here in
Australia 6 times and 5 out of the 6 I have
won prizes, they may not have been the big
one but they were wins, something that
didn't happen when I used to get the easypick.
The newsagent can't believe it when go in
each time to get my winnings. I know only
time will give me the big one and using
your system will help me do that. Thanks
again its an amazing system.
Sandi M (address supplied)
---

Or you could get a slightly larger lotto win. Christine from Britain won £1,294, about US$2,325.00 equivalent:

---
hello ken, I think I bought your system
just before christmas. I had 5 numbers up
and I received £1,294. The system I use
is the uk lotto draw.
christine mc (name and address supplied)
---

And don't forget some of our higher winnings, like the $3.2milllion ($537,396.59 share) from Maher here:

---
Dear KEN,
...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto
system 6 months ago and reading all you newsletters
and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday
i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big
jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6
provisional winners of $537396.59 each and we are
one of the 6.
Regards
Maher M.**
qal*****@hotmail.com
Australia
---


So, will you get up to a 99% win rate that these Silverites (buyers of my systems) achieve?

It all depends how you play. Sometimes I spend up to $60 a game to achieve that winning success rate. 

You might not have that amount to invest so your successes may be slower. 

But you can still win big on just a few dollars a game. 

You decide how much.

But you won't win unless you're in!

If you haven't done it already, buy the Silver Lotto System nowand you'll have plenty of time to get it sorted before your next game.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver