Friday, May 28, 2010

The Truth About Past Lottery Winning Results


The winnings from the Silver Lotto System keep coming, but this testimony has a little lesson built in:

---
Ken,
I was skeptical about your system and went back 
and checked out my numbers 
with my profile list, and I could only get a 
few wins with the biggest $230. But I went ahead 
anyway and would you believe it??? I won $7600!!! 
after 5 weeks with these numbers. (I changed a 
couple first, but it was mainly the same ones 
according to your system).
So I'm sending you $76 as a reward for a great 
game plan!
- Bryce Vernon
bryce********@yahoo.com
---


Bryce, thanks for the money, but you've shown us the best part of the Silver Lotto System - persistence, and always look forward, not back. 

Back-testing may give good results - as it did for me with my own win results - but sometimes it won't for some others. 

It's all part of the game, and you must keep persistently persevering until you see the results. 

Don't get stuck in the past number-crunching... the future is the best place to win!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver