Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here's 5 Ways To Start Building Online Profits While You're Winning The Lottery!

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

OK, you're reading this blog because you want to make enough money to live a peaceful, worry-free life.

While winning with my Silver Lotto System is perfect for that, I have many other methods lined up here for you too.

So here's a list of my products at every price level - available right now!

Take a look:

---
#1. Authorized websitepowerball-system.com

Just like a franchise, this Powerball website has an income already, and you get to keep ALL the profit. The difference between this and other sites I sell is that you are sole owner of the Silver Lotto Powerball system. It's the only site that has been made for Powerball using my Silver Lotto System. One of the biggest advantages of owning this site - apart from the income - is that you get free advertising in my newsletter for 3 months that's worth $75,000 a year. If not sold, price will go up to $20,000 at the end of this month.


$15,000. Available here: http://www.silverlottosites.com


---
#2.Website and product: Banned Food Diet: http://www.bannedfooddiet.com

I developed this product last year and decided to sell it after I began concentrating on my core businesses, the lotto system. The Banned Food Diet is a complete package with my original weight loss method that really works. This is a turnkey, fully autopilot product, ready to go - no experience needed. It's on auction at Flippa.com right now, so it will be available only for the next 3 days - before someone else snaps it up. There's already an offer on it. Be quick!

$7,500. Available here: http://tinyurl.com/sale-BFD


---
#3. Your own website with unique domain name.
If you don't want to spend the amounts above, here's a very reasonable way to share lottery sales profits with me. By share, I mean you get 60% of every sale! And you get to choose your own game to sell. You can choose from any game that my uses my system.

$295. Available here: http://www.silverlottosites.com


---
#4.  Lotto Mini-Website
Your own mini-website is the simplest way guaranteed to get you started on an automatic in.come.

$97. Available here: http://www.freelottobook.com


---
#5. Lotto Traffic Builder
An inexpensive manual to get you started on the road to a growing in.come with my system.

---


There are also plenty of no-cost ways to start your path to profits at my Lotto Affiliiate Center.

But the main point is to get started!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver