Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Are You A True Lottery Winning Silverite?


If you don't know what a Silverite is, it's the name I give to my Silver Lotto System buyers.

Sorry, these folks don't get a number or any special name tags, but they do get some other advantages.

One of them I'm working on right now.

I expect to launch this exciting project within the next few days.

Stay tuned!

Okay, back to my question... "Are You a True Silverite?"

The answer is simple:

- Silverites are planners. Right at this very minute they are probably getting ready for Saturday's game. Even though it's the middle of the week.

- Silverites are persistent. They know that the combination of my System and a steady investment will ultimately give them The Big Win. They play often.

- Silverites are positive and enthusiastic. These traits carry them through the low winning times.

It's easy to become a true Silverite... just buy my System and start reading my positive newsletters!


In a few days it will be the middle of the year.

How has the year gone for you?

Have you accomplished everything you wanted?

If this first half of the year has not gone too well for you, here's my suggestion: simply forget all about it. 

Put it behind you.

You want to be in a better place for the next 6 months, and here's how you do it... 

Disregard where you are now, and be determined to make the rest of your year the best EVER. 

For Silverites, this means:
  •  Concentrating as much investment on one game as possible instead of spreading your money out over many games.

  •  Staying with the same numbers each time, instead of changing them when you don't seem to get results.

  •  Having an active Win Wish List... a detailed list of maybe 10 items that you desperately want. Describe everything you have ever dreamed of having or doing, and put it in writing. The act of writing it down is very important. It makes your dreams concrete. Review this list every day. Read it, visualize yourself having all the happiness that money can bring. This will power you through the rest of the year.

But first, become a Silverite by buying one of my programs.

And stay tuned for the new and exciting project I've got for you!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

PS. Whenever I launch a new project, you NEVER lose. Unlike other marketers, I never give a lower price than what you have already bought at - at any time. So you can buy any of my systems now, and know that the price will always remain the same.