Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Laughed Out Loud This Morning

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I rattled the paper as I laughed out loud this morning.

My daily horoscope - which I read occasionally for a little fun - gave me one of the worst predictions I had ever heard.

I read it to my wife: "Listen to this," I said.

"It tells me that I need a change of profession today."

Well, that was outright wrong, for two glaring reasons.

First, because I enjoy what I do - immensely.

I would never give it up.

There isn't a day where I wake and don't want to get immediately to work.

Of course, my motivation is to sell more of my products, but I get just as much satisfaction when winners write me after getting prizes from my systems:

---
Ken,
...recently won $500.00 with your system, a few weeks ago and $50,000.00 on Jan. 11...
Jeff W.
wes****@hotmail.com
---

But the second reason is less obvious.

It's how you should work your Silver Lotto System to get the best from it.

And change is never an option.

Because change is a lotto-killer.

The only reason my system works so effectively is because week after week we Silverites (buyers of my system) head out to the lottery store, clutching a bunch of tickets that NEVER change.

That's the success pattern.

Change is the last thing we should contemplate.

The tickets you fill out once never change - that's the clever part of my system.

You make up your tickets once ... then NEVER touch them again.

There's a big emphasis on "never" here, but for good reason.

Because most people give up too early.

I get a few emails a week from Silverites saying they're only winning small prizes and wondering what's wrong.

I can tell them - without even knowing what numbers they are playing.

1. They are not playing enough tickets.
2. They are not persisting. YOu must hang in there. Some lucky players may get successful in a few weeks, like Michael who won every week for 4 months with Powerball using my system"

---
Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times... I won every week for four months on Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---


Some others may take a little while longer, like Ron's $100k winning:

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. ... I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

And of course there's many more:

- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry... sadly an accident
stopped him from buying his winning tickets.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.

So don't be put off by horoscopes or what other people say... keep playing and hang in there!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver