Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Results Of My Lottery Win Coin Toss

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

Yesterday I did something I never do.

I tossed a coin.

You see, my Lotto-80 System had predicted a 50% chance of a win or loss for my local game.

It was telling me that it could go either way... a win, or nothing.

So on a whim I flipped a coin, and 'heads' said go ahead.

Well, I should have taken my own advice, based on nearly 20 year's experience, and waited until a better selection than a 50% prediction.

I came away with nothing.

Proof indeed that when you go against the System, you play at your own peril.

Unlike the week before where I came away with 3 winning prizes worth a modest $100.

They could have easily been a million-dollar prize.

For top results in the Lotto-80, wait.

Wait - as I should have - until you get the green square that tells you the game is good to go.

Or if you get a red square, then use your Silver Lotto PRO System to play that game with confidence.

Because a red square 'NO' with PRO means you simply change tactics to boost your winning odds.

Either result will help you.

Trust the System!

As you know, each week I select 5 lottery games at random from 77 other game days in my private membership Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com).

I choose the games which have a 50% chance or more of winning this coming week, when played using the Silver Lotto System.

It also includes all games for the Silver Lotto PRO System: http://www.silverlottopro.com

THIS WEEK'S PICKS:

(Sorry, available only to subscribers of my free Lotto-Daily newsletter here: http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine).









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver