Thursday, May 13, 2010

Persistence Pays Off For Winning The Lottery

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

Here's 2 emails I received from Ron and Michael who prove that persistence pays.

It paid off to the tune of $100,000.00 for Ron:

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

Ron used the Silver Lotto System: http://www.silverlotto.com


And from Michael: "I won every week for 4 MONTHS on Powerball!"

---
Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times... I won every week for four months on Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
Thank you
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---

Michael used the Silver Lotto PRO System:http://www.silverlottopro.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver