Friday, May 07, 2010

One-Liners From Lottery Winners


Sometimes it's nice just to read what people are saying about winning with my Silver Lotto System.

So I've put together some 1-line statements from my testimonies.

Take a look:

...2 weeks ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00.

...$1M would have been won as my first line of numbers came up.

...one of the combinations hit thejackpot (all 6 numbers) exactly.

...mine alone since nobody had the winning numbers.

...To say I'm amazed is an understatement.

...5 numbers come up in the 3 of the 5 weekend draws.

...I have been a constant winner since. 

...$17,800!!! so I had to visit the headquarters for a check.

...Last week I won $21,060...never won anything in my life before.

...I won 5 Divison 3 times!

...I can confirm that the system WORKS.

...we just won $70,634.60 on the 6/49.

...recommend this wonderful system to my friends.

...i grabbed the equivalent of $13,000!

...I won $124,960 last week.


You can find all these here: http://www.silverlotto.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver