Thursday, April 09, 2009

Why I Have 2 Wardrobes





I used to have a great body.

Nothing showy, just well proportioned. 

But since I'm getting on in years, it's looking a little, um, relaxed. 

Let's say I don't turn any heads any longer. (Maybe I do turn heads still - but AWAY from me!)

But hey - I can still see my feet if I bend over.

Anyway, I'm special... because I have the luxury of possessing 2 wardrobes. 

One for my fat clothes. One for my thin clothes.

It's due to my love of snacking. My weight goes up and down like a yoyo, and so I have to buy two pairs of everything to fit me at different times of the year. 

Sound familiar? It gets expensive.

So around this time I start to think about getting some weight off my great, great body.  

And I'll let you into a secret. If you want to see the program I chose to get slimmed down, click this link: http://www.kensilver.com/weight.htm.

There's some amazing Before & After photos of men and women, young and old.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. If you want to see Before & After shots of me, you might have to wait a while :)


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend