Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Lost Tomb of Lotto






Quite by accident this morning I flipped open a folder in an unused part of my email system.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered a trophy-load of lost testimonials!

It was like the Lost Tomb of Lotto.

I felt like Indiana Jones.

These emails had been diverted automatically into this folder through an old set of email rules I thought I had closed. And in the clear light of discovery, they have proved to be amazing.

I've reduced most of them to the best part - the winning amounts. Take a look:

---
Ken, 
...I played your Silver Lottery for 3 weeks and got $75,000 between 2 games. To say I'm amazed is an understatement...
Joan B
(jw*********@yahoo.com)
---
Dear Ken,
You wonderful man and your splendid system got me $67,000 in the second prize (where I played only half the amount you suggested to me)...
Cathy K.
(wibb*******yahoo.com)
---
Hey Ken,
...got to hand it to you, the lotto system you invented should be destroyed so only I can use it. I had to share my prize with 3 others which made it only $54,370.00 for me, but Im not complaining...
Jeb G.
(allth************@hotmail.com)
---
Ken,
Who would have thought that when I emptied my wallet in the lotto store that they wouldn't accept my tickets! Because they told they didn't have enough in the till to pay me!! To the tune of $17,800!!! so I had to visit the headquarters for a check and that was an expierience I can tell you...
John Fay
---
Hi Ken,
Your lottery system is a great success with me. Last week I won $21,060 and some change :) The best part was that I have never won anything in my life before this, and have wasted thousands on other useless programs.
Kim S.
(sea*********@yahoo.ca)
---
Dear Ken,
I must be one of yor Dumb customers!! I was after (I think)Powerball Pro like I have for Saturday Lotto in Australia which was ONLY a 25% chance but I said Yes lets have a go and I won 5 Divison 3times!!
Neil J
(lin*******@hotmail.com)
---
Hey Ken,
I just wanted to let you know that I used your system for the first time yesterday, and I won a nice amount. I played the PA. Cash5, and won $240.00! ... The biggest winner was the last ticket I checked. I couldn't believe it! Only 1 number away from winning the jackpot!!
Mark
(jee**********@comcast.net)
---
Hi  Ken
Just letting you know since I brought your system on the 17 Feb. I have had 3 X 5 div. and 1, 4th div. This is the first that I have ever had so many ever.  
Your friend Maree
(jo********@bigpond.com)
---
Ken,
With the system I have won about 30 times with your 6 numbers from $95.00 to $125.00.
Fred S. 
(flee**********@hotmail.com)
---


There are many more for much smaller amounts, but these are the pick of the crop.

And they tell you a lot...

First, that larger winnings are more common than we think.

And second, that some winners are getting multiple winnings in a far higher ratio than chance. 

As I've told you many times before, I get a win in every game

And as seen above here - many others do as well.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend