Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The True Lotto System Cost Revealed





Kelly T. wrote to me this morning:

"Ken, I had a look at your special and it seems 
to good to be true. Why is your prices so low does 
that mean  its no good?"

I was going to write back and 1) correct her grammar, and 2) give her an answer.

Then I wondered if anyone else wanted to know why I sell my successful products for a song.

So here's my answer in this post...

Let's take the Silver Lotto System itself, priced at US$97.00 (but on special today for much, much less... I'll tell you about that in a minute).

Did you know the real price should actually be over US$160.00?

So why is it so cheeep?

Glad you asked :)

Because of the currency exchange rate in my country, New Zealand.

The exchange rate means that each of our dollars is worth about US$1.76 right now.

Every 100 US dollars gives me 176 of our dollars at my bank.

So you can quickly see I can afford to sell my products for very much less than everyone else, and still remain competitive. 

(Mind you, since my system is the only one that pulls in dozens of winner success stories each time, I could charge whatever I want. But I'm not greedy.)

Now, we've been in this happy exchange rate situation for quite some time now. But recently I've been seeing a trend towards the US dollar's value dropping.

That means my profit drops too.

When that happens, I have to put my prices up.

And they'll go up a lot because I have 4 expensive cars and a wife to maintain, as well as a gardener, laundry service and grocery delivery service to pay out for. 

And because my contemporary hill-top mansion (with a million dollar harbor view) is on a private road, I have contractors and other service costs to keep the standard up. And I give a lot away to charities and support people doing good work.

Do you see why you and I are both getting such a bargain right now? 

But why it might not continue?

Right now it's working.

Next week it may not.

Get in while you can.

Oh, and about the discount today... pop over to the Silver Lotto System page and take a look. 

If you thought you got a saving with the exchange rate, you'll blow your socks off when you see what I've reduced it to today!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Silver Lotto System. Go on!


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend