Saturday, April 18, 2009

3 Quick Ways To Ramp Up Lottery Winnings





So you're winning consistently, just as I promised you.

But you're only getting amounts like Michael and Fred here:

---
Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, 
$10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many 
times... I won every week for four months on 
Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM 
WORKS.
Thank you 
Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---

Ken,
With the system I have won about 30 times with your 
6 numbers from $95.00 to $125.00.
Fred S. 
(flee**********@hotmail.com)
---

You're asking me - when do I get the Big One? 

Or even a bigger prize like Maher M... who won a share of $3.2 million using my system?

First, I've got to remind you that my system works differently to any other on the planet. While it gives you an enormous advantage and multiple winnings, it won't give you the winning number.

You have to keep playing and persist (like all winners do) until luck strikes you.

Many people ask me how they can accelerate their winning oppportunities, so here's 3 ways to do it:


#1. Increase your selection of games. 
Why not move up in the world of lotto, and get away from your usual game? Have you considered Powerball? I have a system just for it here: http://www.powerball-system.com. Thinking about Mega Millions or Euromillions? My PRO System covers those too: http://www.silverlottopro.com

#2. Join my Winner's Circle.
It's automatic - a great way to have everything done for you for less than $30 a month, and gives you incredible odds that are as low as 14 lines for the price of 4,200 lines: http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm.

#3. Increase the amount you play each game. 
If you have a limited amount of investment - as we all do when times are tough - you should save it to put on ONE game only... don't spread it round. You'll only waste it if you spread your playing money too thinly over many games or tickets.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend