Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Win The Lottery Or Fly To Outer Space? Yawn, Done That Already!

[blogphotosig.JPG]



Just been reading about entrepreneur Richard Branson's vision to make space flight tourism a reality.

He's making progress in the New Mexico desert, building a 360 milllion dollar SpacePort.

But since I've done a flight to 'space' already, I'm not interested.

And I'll save around $200,000 - the cost of the ticket - which I can spend on flowers to my wife for the rest of her life.

Or something else far more useful.

I'll tell you about my upward journey in a minute.

(And no - it wasn't at Disneyland).

Let's talk about Richard B, and his secret to success as the world's most active entrepreneur.

You probably didn't know that he made three unsuccessful bids for the UK national lottery back in 2009.

And lost. 

He wants a piece of this action since lotteries are very profitable.

One of the reasons he wants the National Lottery is not only is it an enormously profitable enterprise, but it is also run well.

That gives ticket buyers confidence.

Which is not what's happening at the USA Cash WinFall lottery.

In a couple of newsletters ago I talked about how a small number of players were making big wins from this game.

There's a downside.

It's possible the clever plan they used will affect other players who see the game as being rigged against them.

Only time will tell whether ticket sales will drop through a lack of confidence.

But Richard Branson will try again to win his Lottery bid I'm sure, and that brings me to the point I'm trying to make.

People who succeed - in life and the lottery - possess some important traits.

They are relentless and proactive.

They don't let the grass grow under their feet.

They are always working towards a goal.

I coined the term "Relentless Focused Action" a while back, and even snagged the domain name relentlessfocusedaction.com.

If you click it, you'll get redirected to my main Silver Lotto affiliate page.

But for the moment it's there to remind us that you need all of the three steps to get anywhere.

Relentless
Focused
Action

I din't have any thought of this term when I took my first 'space' flight over a couple of decades ago.

It was my job as an official photographer in our country's air force.

One fine day, after an hour-long briefing, I squeezed into the back seat of a Skyhawk jet and we climbed to over 42,000 feet (nearly 13,000 meters) while I took photos of the instrument panel.

Why - I've forgotten.

But the view that greeted me at the top of our long climb, I never have forgotten.

It was spectacular... the deep, deep black of the sky above me and twinkling stars, the slight curvature of the blue and green earth visible below.

And every time I see pictures of space, I think back to my own experience.

Not quite deep space - but very close to it, and enough to satisfy my dream of seeing the planet from a different view.

As for visiting a space station... YES! 

Definitely.

Just a few more years of RFA for me, and when it's built - I'll be there.

Let's come back to earth for a minute.

So what do you do to improve your winning odds with my Silver Lotto System?

How does RFA really help you win in a game of odds?

Here's 3 points that will help you get where you want to go:

#1. Determine your best lottery game and stick to it. Don't get sidetracked by playing other games.

#2. Imagine yourself winning. This is important - it keeps your enthusiasm going when the wins are slow or low.

#3. Don't wait until conditions are perfect. Every week you miss playing, you miss winning! Play each game.

Take RFA... Relentless Focused Action. 

Hammer away until you win. 

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---


Shoot for the moon- like I'm sure Richard Branson will soon. 

Buy the Silver Lotto System to help you get there faster.

You WILL achieve it.








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver