Wednesday, August 03, 2011

How To Get Thin AND Rich - The Ultimate Strategies Revealed

[blogphotosig.JPG]


Something different today...

Many of you know I've developed and written a book on good eating and wait-loss. (Yup - that spelling is intentional - because you do have to wait a little to lose weight).

Well, as I flipped through today's newspaper just a few minutes ago, I discovered yet another piece of evidence backs up my diet system.

A group of New Zealand scientists have found a way to starve cancer cells of the sugar that feeds them.

Believe me, cancer feeds on sugar.

But for me this wasn't much of a breakthrough, more a confirmation - because my weightloss system already works to reduce the sugar in your daily intake... automatically.

And get this - it REDUCES the harmful sugars you know about... AND the 'underground' sugars you don't know about.

Because there's a vast amount of hidden sugars you'll never believe existed.

I show you how to beat them for good.

The real secret of my diet system is amazingly easy...

You don't have to count calories, there are no limits on the food quantity, and no complex eating guidelines.

It was designed to be enormously simple.

And yet hugely healthy.

I haven't yet seen any other diet system that ticks all the boxes like mine.

You just follow One Simple Rule for daily eating.

So if you want health and thinness without hassles, take a look here: http://www.bannedfooddiet.com/

When you're thin, then you only need to get rich!

Oh, you can get that from me too :) ... http://www.silverlotto.com








Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver