Sunday, August 14, 2011

The 3 Most Popular Lottery Play Questions You Ask Me

[blogphotosig.JPG]


I like questing minds.

People who ask questions show that they are proactive and interested in making things work well.

But I get a lot of the same, repetitious questions each week. 

Most are answered at my new Help Desk: http://askken.freshdesk.com/

But to put the record straight, here are answers for the 3 most commonly asked questions Silverites ask me.



QUES #1. 
"Why aren't I getting better results? I'm playing 6 lines (tickets) in 2 separate games each week."

There are two parts to this answer. 

First, you'll get better results when you concentrate and play just one game each time. The Silver Lotto System depends on quantity for results, and spreading your tickets between 2 or more games won't help you. 

Concentrate just on a single game - the one with the lowest number of balls and numbers for the best odds - and play that to the limit!

And secondly, while 6 lines will get you a far better result than any non-Silver Lotto System, it won't be enough. If you are playing 6 tickets in 2 games, then you will easily be able to play 12 tickets in a single game.

Even better, follow the next tip and save your funds until you can play all the Profiles in one game. Then you may get results like this:

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system... To date I have 
won $33,675.00!

My last win was this past Wednesday
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!
J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)

---


QUES #2. 
"I'm on a limited budget. How do I get the best out of your system?"

The secret is to play as many tickets in each game as you can. If you need to pass on 3 games in order to have money for the 4th one, do that. 

---
Hi Ken;
...I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. 
Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---



QUES #3. 
"How does your Lotto-80 System help me play better? Give me the facts!"

While most folk use the Silver Lotto System on its own quite well, I found after a few years that some weeks have better winning odds than others. So I've calculated which could be the best weeks and put them into a simple green & red square indicator. It's very successful. 

You just look up your game from the 87 game days there, and see if it has a green square opposite.

If so, play the maximum you have for this game. If the square is red, don't play, and save your funds for the next best time. This way the Lotto-80 System saves you a small fortune by telling you when NOT to play!

At the moment membership is just $7.80 a month, and each week around this time I put up some free predictions for 5 games that have a 50% play chance or better.

All you need is the Silver Lotto System and the Lotto-80 System membership.

THIS WEEK'S PREDICTIONS:

Washington Lotto
Connecticut Classic Lotto
Win For Life
Philippines Lotto 6/42
Canada 649

Go here to see the Lotto-80 System: http://www.lotto-80.com

---
Hi Ken,
just wanted to tell you that I had 4 winning
number combinations last wednesday in NSW lotto.
(2,4 out of 6, and 2,3 and a supp.) I also had
2 winning games (4 out of 6) in this saturday
night's game. I have been winning something every
couple of weeks since starting the system.
Andy D (full name and email supplied)
---

 







Make Every Play Day a PAY Day!
Ken Silver